If you have access to a Facebook Page, but it isn't appearing in the account drop-down in Supermetrics, follow these steps to solve the issue.
Before you begin
Check your account permissions
Please check that your user role level meets the data source’s access requirements. Learn about access requirements.
Reconnect and refresh your accounts
As a first step, reauthenticate the connection between Supermetrics and Facebook. We recommend reauthentication in an incognito window.
- Reauthenticate a data source connection in Looker Studio, Google Sheets, or Excel
- Reauthenticate a data source connection in data warehouse, API, or cloud storage platform
If the Pages don't appear in Supermetrics once you've reconnected, refresh your accounts on the Supermetrics Hub. This can help to surface any missing accounts.
Reset your business integration
If your account or Page still isn't appearing after you've checked your permissions and refreshed, take these steps:
- Log in to Facebook with the account you want to pull data from.
- In a new tab, log in to Facebook’s business integrations manager.
- In the "Active" section, find the business integrations for the connector you're having an issue with. It'll be called "Supermetrics" for Facebook Ads and Facebook Insights, or "Supermetrics Business Manager" for Facebook Business Manager.
- Click the checkbox to the far right of its name.
- Click Remove.
- Log out of Facebook.
- Reauthenticate your connection.
Clear your browser's cache and cookies
Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies can help to remove logins and credentials that might cause errors. We’ve included some links to common browser guides here:
In Looker Studio (formerly Data Studio), you can clear the cache from the connection details.
- Click the Edit icon ( ) next to your data source (or click Resource → Manage added data sources and click Edit there).
- Click Edit connection.
- Scroll down, and click the link that begins with https://supermet.page.link.
Refresh the page.