The Supermetrics API is compatible with Alteryx, a data analytics platform.
Read this article to learn how to connect them.
- Log in to Query Manager.
- Prepare your query endpoint using the Qlik format (.csv). We recommend saving working queries into the custom schema, and using the relative time range (for example, “last 7 days”), to reduce incremental load.
- This will generate a query URL — treat this as you would a password, and keep it safe. It’ll include an API key that anyone with the URL can use to access your data. We recommend using the Short URL option in Query Manager to avoid displaying the API key.
- Open Alteryx.
- Drop the following tools into your workflow. If you can’t find them, search for them in the field at the top right corner, and then drag their symbols into your workflow. See the table below for details on the settings for each of these tools.
Text Input → Download Data → Text to Columns → Text to Columns → Multi-field formula → Dynamic Rename → Select → Browse
- Run your workflow.
- Click Browse to preview your data output.
- Replace "Browse tool" with your destination of choice or ongoing workflow.
|Text to Columns (1 — Rows)|
|Text to Columns (2 — Columns)|