Shared and private connections are available to teams that use Supermetrics with Excel. This feature will roll out to Google Sheets and Data Studio in the near future. We appreciate your patience.
This guide will give you an overview of how to view and manage access to private and shared connections on the Supermetrics Team Site.
See the instructions on how to manage private and shared connections in Excel.
View and share connections on the Team Site
- Log in to the Team Site with the account you use with Supermetrics.
- In the left-side menu, click Data sources.
- Under the Sharing column, you’ll see your connections and their sharing status.
- Click Actions to open the connections management menu. From here, you can disconnect logins or completely delete connections.
Under Actions, click on the 3-dot menu to:
- Disconnect or reconnect connections
- Disconnected connections will stay on the list for 30 days.
- Delete your shared or private logins
Admins will see additional options:
- View all your team's connections
- Make any connection private
- You won't be able to reshare a connection you make private.
- Replace one connection with another