The following error is caused by the account values in the parameter inside Looker Studio (formerly Data Studio) report that have been changed or are no longer valid.
- This data source was improperly configured. The parameters available in this report have changed and the current values are no longer valid.
Follow these steps if you see this error in Looker Studio.
- Log in to Looker Studio and open the impacted report.
- Click any report element to open Supermetrics.
- Navigate to Data sources in the Supermetrics pane.
- Click the pencil icon next to the affected data source.
- Click Edit connection.
- Deselect the Allow "Select accounts" to be modified in reports checkbox.
- Click Reconnect.
- Click Apply.
- Click Done.
If you want to re-enable the Allow "Select accounts" to be modified in reports option, you can follow the steps above and select the checkbox. Note that re-enabling this option has a chance of introducing the same error the next time your account values have been changed or are no longer valid.