On the Supermetrics Hub data sources view, you might encounter the following error when attempting to log out of a data source: Confirm logout: Cannot execute query
This error is caused by an attempt to log out a token that is still in use in an active data transfer. The system halts the logout to prevent a login's accidental deletion, which would cause the associated active transfer to fail.
To log out a token, you first need to delete any associated transfers.
- Log in to the Google Cloud Platform.
- Navigate to BigQuery → Data transfers.
- Find and click on the transfer that is associated with the token and data source.
- On the transfer details page, click Delete in the top right corner.
- Log in to the Hub.
- In the left-side menu, hover on Export, and click Data warehousing → Transfers.
- For the transfer that is associated with the token and data source, open the Action menu and click Delete.
Once you have deleted the associated transfer, go to the data source login management page on the Hub (select Connect → Data sources in the left-side menu). You should now be able to log out from the data source.
If the error persists despite deleting the transfers associated with the token and data source, contact our support team for further assistance.