This guide will walk you through how to fix permissions errors when you’re logging into a data source with Supermetrics. These errors can include:
- It seems you tried to log in with a user that does not have (data source) enabled. Please try again with another user account.
- Please login with a data source user that has access to at least one account.
- We did not find any accounts with your login credentials. Please try again using a different login.
- Invalid credentials/Invalid credentials provided.
- User is not authorized to make this request.
- This user does not have permission to read data.
- User permission denied: user doesn’t have permissions for account.
- Failed to authenticate with the provided information.
These steps also solve permissions errors specific to only one data source. These include:
- Facebook Ads and Instagram Insights: Unsupported get request and Fetching insights caused the following error: (#10) Application does not have permission for this action.
- Twitter Ads: This user does not have permission to read campaign data and User is not authorized to make this request.
- LinkedIn Company Pages: The request requires higher privileges than provided by the access token.
If you can’t change your access or permission level, contact your account administrator.
Try these checks if the error persists after you've adjusted permissions.
- Reauthenticate the data source.
- Check that you are assigned as a user to your license.
- Check that the data source is supported by your license package.
- Renew your login
If the problem persists with Instagram or Facebook, reset your Facebook business integration.