If you’ve recently made changes to your Supermetrics queries for a particular data source — like adding new accounts, custom metrics, or new segments, for example — but they’re not showing in your reporting, you should refresh your account data.
- Log in to the Supermetrics Team Site.
- In the bottom left corner, click Accounts and licenses.
- Click Licenses.
- Click Manage to select the license you'd like to look into.
- Scroll down to Data sources & accounts.
- On the right side, click Refresh account list.
- Finally, reauthenticate the data source to reestablish its connection to Supermetrics.