If something’s gone wrong with your license management or data source connection, you might encounter one of these error messages:
- No accounts found
- The service is not enabled for this user
Follow the steps below if you see these errors.
- Verify that you're assigned to the license.
- Check you meet the data source access requirements.
- Reauthenticate your connection.
- Force a refresh for account data.
If you use Looker Studio (formerly Data Studio) and the issue persists, log out all users and remove data source(s).
Additionally, if you encounter an error that reads No accounts selected, view the reauthentication instructions for your data destination and follow the steps under the "Troubleshooting" section to solve the problem.