Start transferring data into your data warehouse, cloud storage, or data lake by configuring a transfer in the Supermetrics Team Site.
This guide applies to Snowflake, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Azure Synapse, and Azure Storage destinations. For other data integrations, see our guides for connecting your data to BigQuery or other destinations with the Supermetrics API.
Before you begin
Before you create a data transfer, you need to create a destination for your data. See our destination setup guide for instructions.
- Log in to the Team Site.
- In the left-side menu, click Transfers.
- In the top right-side corner, click Create new.
- Select the data source and click Ok.
- Fill in the details in the transfer configuration view.
- When you’re ready, click Save to store the transfer.