The APPEND_RESULTS setting can pull older historical data for Google Sheets queries that can’t use the Date dimension.
If your query can use the Date dimension, use the Combine new results with old setting instead.
The APPEND_RESULTS setting will add an additional column to the beginning of your query that indicates the fetch date.
- Click on any cell in your query to open the Supermetrics sidebar.
- If a Date range setting is available, set it to Today.
- Navigate to the Options section.
- In the Advanced settings field, type APPEND_RESULTS.
- All refreshes after this point will append the data to the bottom of your existing data.
- Run the query.