There are 2 ways to log in to and use Google Sheets and a Supermetrics data source with different Google Accounts.
Copy the login URL (recommended)
- After logging into Google Sheets with one Google Account, open the data source and its login screen.
- In the Google login screen, copy the URL from your browser.
- Open another web browser, or an Incognito window in the browser you’re using.
- Paste the URL into the new browser window.
- Log in with the Google Account you want to use in your data source.
Add another Google Account
When you log in to Google Sheets or the data source, click the upper right corner of Google’s login page to add another account.
However, this might lead to you being logged out of the account you’re using with Google Drive.