Once you’ve set up a data destination and transfer, use a data backfill to add historical data to your destination.
This guide applies to Snowflake, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, Azure Synapse, and Azure Storage destinations. See our separate guide for backfilling data to BigQuery.
Before you begin
- Log in to the Team Site.
- Navigate to Integrations → Transfers.
- For the transfer you want to use for the data backfill, open the Action menu and click Backfill.
- Set the start and end dates for the historical data you want to backfill and click Ok.
- Different data sources have varying data retention policies, so you may only be able to fetch data from their maximum time range of historical data
- Trial licenses can only backfill up to 14 days.