If you don't see the Supermetrics connector in Power BI, check that you've allowed custom connectors to load, and that the file path for the Supermetrics file is correct.
Allow custom connectors to load
- Open the Power BI Desktop application and navigate to File → Options and settings → Options.
- Find the Security tab and choose to allow custom connectors under Data Extensions.
- Make sure to restart the Power BI application after making the change.
Check file path for Supermetrics file
- Check that your Supermetrics file is in this exact folder path on your computer that Power BI checks for custom connectors: /Documents/Power BI Desktop/Custom Connectors/Supermetrics.mez.
- Make sure that the folder names are spelled correctly: with the same case and without typos.
- If you have the folder in place, check how many Documents folders you see there. Usually, the one you're looking for is located in the C://users/[your user] directory.
- If you can't find disk C, try to follow these steps:
- Press Windows+R keys to open the Run dialog.
- Type %userprofile%Documents.
- Click Enter.
- Create the Power BI Desktop folder there.
- If the Supermetrics connector didn't appear after checking the points above, paste the Power BI Desktop folder with its contents to other Documents folders you have on the computer, restart Power BI, and see if the connector appears. Reach out to our support team if you still can't see the connector.