Verifying that you have a valid paid license (rather than a trial license) is the first troubleshooting step for many license-related error messages.
- Log in to the Supermetrics Hub.
- If you can't log in to the Hub, it means that the user's email isn't valid, and that may be part of the issue.
- If the account is an alias (as in, the account resolves to a different email in its email client), you'll have to log in with its email address and not the account's display name.
- The associated email must also be the account listed in the team, not the display name. If you can't access the Hub because of this and you don't have other team members who can add the real account name, please submit a support ticket, and our support team will update your account's name.
- Check from the top bar that you're in the right team.
- If the team name doesn't match that of the error message, click the team name and change to the correct team.
- If the team you're looking for isn't listed, you'll need to be added to the team.
- In the top-right corner, click your avatar, and click View your licenses.
- Find the license you'd like to look into.
- Check these conditions to verify that your license is still active: