The first step in transferring data into your data warehouse, cloud storage, or data lake is configuring a destination in the Supermetrics Hub. You can then use this instance as the destination for your data transfers.
This guide applies to all data warehouse destinations except BigQuery (marketplace). See our separate guide for creating a destination in BigQuery (marketplace). You can also use the Supermetrics API to connect your data to various destinations.
Before you begin
Destinations have different requirements for transferring data. Before you begin creating your destination, please make sure all prerequisites are met.
Learn more about prerequisites for AlloyDB, Amazon S3, Azure SQL Database, Azure Storage, Azure Synapse, BigQuery, Google Cloud Storage, Redshift, SFTP, and Snowflake.
- Log in to the Hub.
- In the left-side menu, under Export, go to Data warehousing → Connect to data warehouse.
- Click Create destination, or if you have already set up some destinations, click Create new.
- Select your destination type and click Next.
- Configure the destination by filling in the required details.
- See destination-specific configuration guides below, under more resources.
- Click Test to test the connection to your destination. If the test is successful, click Save to store the destination.
- If the test fails, make sure that all the necessary details have been filled in correctly and that the prerequisites for creating a destination are met.
- How to configure a destination with AlloyDB, Amazon S3, Azure SQL Database, Azure Storage, Azure Synapse, BigQuery, Google Cloud Storage, Redshift, SFTP, or Snowflake
- How to create a transfer