If you’ve created a Supermetrics report that you’d like to share as a template, follow these steps.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about adding your template to our gallery of free templates.
- Create a report in Supermetrics for Google Sheets. Keep everything in a single worksheet.
- Delete your queries’ results, or replace it with dummy data, so none of your data is shared.
- Open the ‘SupermetricsQueries’ tab. (This is hidden by default. Click Extensions → Supermetrics → Manage queries to show it.)
- Delete the contents of the Query ID, Accounts/views, Created, Updated, Last status, Last refresh ID, Results contain sampled data, and Refresh with user account columns.
- In the file’s sharing options, click Get shareable link. Select Anyone with the link can view to stop people from making changes to your template.
- Share the file’s link with anyone who’s interested in using your template.