We'll be adding some new calculated fields in our Ad Data + Google Analytics data source. These new fields will have better logic in handling calculations, and they'll also fix some discrepancies with the old fields.
Changes in field behavior
The following calculated fields will change their field labels. These fields will keep returning values, but their names will appear with "(deprecated)".
- Avg. pageviews per session (deprecated)
- Bounce rate (deprecated)
- Conversion rate (deprecated)
- Cost per conversion (deprecated)
- CPC (deprecated)
- CPM (deprecated)
- CTR (deprecated)
The following new fields replace the old calculated fields:
- Avg. pageviews per session
- Bounce rate
- Conversion rate
- Cost per conversion
What you need to do
To have access to the new fields, follow these steps:
- Edit the data source.
- Click Refresh fields.
- In a window with the following content, click Apply.
- Replace metrics with "(deprecated)" in their name with another metric with a similar name but without "(deprecated)".