If you don't want to use unified attribution in your Facebook Ads reporting, you can use an advanced setting to disable it.
In any query's settings, find and check the "Disable unified attribution setting" option to stop that query from using unified attribution in its calculations.
You'll find this setting in these places:
- Google Sheets & Microsoft Excel: Under the Options section of the sidebar.
- Looker Studio: In the data source's main configuration page — click the edit icon next to the data source, and then Edit connection. Scroll down.
- Supermetrics API & Query Manager: Under the Options section of the sidebar.
- BigQuery: In the authentication flow and setup.
- Data warehouse & cloud storage: In the General Settings section of the transfer configuration.