This guide will walk you through how to purchase a new Supermetrics license with Google Sheets, Data Studio, and Microsoft Excel.
- For Google Sheets, go to this link.
- For Data Studio, go to this link.
- For Microsoft Excel, go to this link.
Quick links to the sections below:
Purchasing a license through website
1. Sign in with your Google or Microsoft account and click on continue.
If you don't have a Google or Microsoft account, insert your email address in the empty field.
2. Select data sources and click on next. To deselect a data source, click again on it.
Number of accounts per data source
3. Select number of accounts per data source. To learn how we define number of accounts, please refer to this guide.
There are two options:
- Up to 20: Select this option to purchase up to 20 accounts per data source. The first account is included. Click on + to add more accounts. Click on - to reduce accounts.
- More than 20: To purchase more than 20 accounts per data source click on Contact sales.
Click on Next to proceed.
Automated Refresh Frequency
4. Select automated refresh frequency. Monthly and weekly automated refreshes are included in your license.
There are two additional options:
- Daily refresh: Select this option to purchase daily refresh frequency at €20/month.
- Hourly refresh: For hourly refresh click on Contact sales for a custom quote.
5. Select billing cycle (annually, quarterly, monthly).
Compared to a monthly plan, with an annual plan, you save 20%. With a quarterly plan, you save 10%.
6. Click on proceed to payment to go to the payment page.
7. Insert all your payment details. All the fields marked with an * are mandatory.
If you are located in the European Union, be aware that you need to insert your VAT ID to avoid being charged value-added tax.
8. Click on "I approve the Terms of Service".
9. If you need to add a promo code to your purchase, click on apply coupon code on the right side of the page.
9.1 Insert your promo code in the empty field, and click on apply.
10. Click on Pay to complete the purchase.
Purchasing a license through custom quote
Below is a list of scenarios when you must contact sales to request a custom quote:
- Premium data sources
- More than 8 non-premium data sources
- 20 accounts per data source
- More than 1 user seat
- Additional features like:
- A domain-wide license
- Hourly scheduled refreshes
- Data warehouse destinations
- Enterprise terms
- Premium support
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Professional services and/or product training
To request a custom quote, click on contact sales, see example below:
Insert your contact information and add any relevant additional information i.e. name/number of data sources, advanced features, accounts & users you wish to purchase, and click on send.
All the fields marked with an * are mandatory.
In case you need to pay by invoice, please note that only larger license packages that meet certain criteria have this option. Please fill in the form above to contact our sales team to see if your license package meets the criteria.