This guide contains instructions for how to fill in the fields of the Create destination configuration view when creating a new Azure Storage container destination.
1. Display name: The display name of the destination that will be used to distinguish the one you are creating from other destinations.
2. Container name: The Azure Storage container name you are going to use as a destination. This can be obtained from the Azure portal UI you use to access your containers.
At portal.azure.com, go to Storage accounts and select the storage account in which you have the Azure containers you’d like to use.
3. Upload path: The folder structure you want to create in a container – e.g. if you specify a path “subfolder1/data”, the transfers will create the folders in the containers, if they don’t exist yet. If they do exist already, the data will be loaded into the specified path.
4. Connection string: This is how you authorize the transfers to load data into your Azure container. You can find the connection string under Access keys for your Azure Storage account.
- If you cannot access the Access keys section, it means you don't have sufficient permissions. In this case, please contact your Azure admins.
- You can make sure that the authentication method for your container is set to Access key by clicking on a container. If the container does not use Access key for authentication, you will not be able to create the destination and transfers at team.supermetrics.com.