This guide will show you how to set up a data backfill request to add historical data to your destination dataset.
How to Schedule a Backfill
1. Go to Supermetrics Team Management at team.supermetrics.com, log in with your account, and
navigate to INTEGRATIONS → Transfers.
2. Find the transfer you want to use for the data backfill, open the Action menu and click on Backfill.
3. Set the Start and End Date values for the historical data you want to transfer into the dataset.
4. Click OK to start the backfill.
Monitor the progress of your data transfers in Supermetrics Team Management:
General limitations and caveats
- Trial licenses can only backfill up to 14 days. If you try to backfill farther than that, the transfer will fail.
- Different data sources have different data retention policies, so you may only be able to fetch up to their maximum value. See their API documentation for further details.