The first step in transferring your data to BigQuery is enrolling the Supermetrics data source.
Before you begin
Before you get started with using Supermetric for BigQuery, make sure you have a project to be used for the data transfers. Only a user with the permission resourcemanager.projects.update can enroll new data sources to a BigQuery project.
- Log in to the Google Cloud Platform.
- Navigate to the Marketplace.
- Search for Supermetrics and select the data source you want to transfer data from.
- Click Enroll.
- Select the project you want to use for the Supermetrics data transfer.
- You will be taken back to the description page of the data source, displaying that the data source has been enrolled successfully.